- Wig Care
Style & Care Instructions for Synthetic Party Wigs
Synthetic party wigs may possibly lose some shape while stored in their packaging box. To have your wig looking its best please follow the instructions below:
Remove your wig from its packaging box as soon as possible. We recommend you let your wig "air out" for at least 24 hours before use. It is normal to have some shedding of hair from the wig.
Straight Wig Styles:
Shake to add volume, then lightly comb or brush into shape.
Optional: a light spritz of conditioning spray will give good results (do not soak the wig).
Do not use high heat to style.
Optional: can be styled with rollers under a warm to cool dryer
Curly Wig Styles:
Avoid combing or brushing - shake wig out and style with your fingers.
Moulded Wig Styles:
Place wig on a head or a wig stand and manipulate into shape.
Lightly comb or brush.
Washing Your Wig:
WASH AND DRY INSTRUCTIONS:
• Fill a basin with a mix of cool water and mild shampoo. Leave wig to soak for 5 minutes.
• Swirl wig around in the water, but don't rub the fibers.
• Rinse wig under cool running water.
• Shake excess water off wig and spread it on a towel to dry. Alternatively, you can put it on a wig stand to air dry.
• Brush wig when it is completely dry and it is ready to wear again.